[ Click here to download PDF version of this form. ]
1. Please call the office to make an appointment.
2. Patients in need of an interpreter must bring one to the appointments.
3. Please bring insurance cards and information.
4. Please note that in most cases the patient is seen first for consultation to review the health history, decide on the most appropriate anesthesia and treatment plan, and schedule the surgery at a separate appointment.
5. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
6. If you must reschedule, please call to arrange another appointment 48 hours in advance.Appointments that are not cancelled 48 hours in advance will not be given another appointment.